21. The new policy allows a couple to have a second birth _____ either is an only child.
A. althoughB. whetherC. unlessD. if
22. Health experts believe that even a little exercise is far better than _____ at all.
A. little B. noneC. everythingD. anything
23. To find more about univers陕西西安市中际医院治疗癫痫病有效果如何？好吗？怎么样？ity courses, my boy, _____ to this address.
A. to writeB. writingC. writtenD. write
24. Ending his gap year, Mike returned home, _____.
A. safe and soundB. safe but sound
C. safely and soundlyD. safely but soundly
25. The Lakers were ahead during the first half of the match, 癫痫中医疗法but they _____ in the last five minutes.
A. beatB. were beatingC. were beatenD. are beaten
26. _____ everyone wants to be friends with her reflects her popularity among people.
A. WhatB. ThatC. WhereD. Whether
27. Five people won the “China’s Green Figure” award, a title _____ to ordinar沧州治疗羊癫疯那好y people for their contributions to environmental protection.
A. being givenB. is givenC. givenD. was given
28. Mr. Brown, the students working on the project have finished their report. _____ they bring it to you today or tomorrow?
A. NeedB. ShallC. WillD. Must
29. ―May I speak to your南通癫痫病要怎么治疗呢 manager at 400 this afternoon?
―Sorry, Sir. He _____ to a meeting soon.
A. is goingB. has goneC. will have goneD. would go
30. ―How nice to have a walk around the lake.
―Indeed. I like _____ when the weather is like this, sunny and warm.
A. thisB. thatC. itD. one